Lost steel HP80

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oceancat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi.

I realize this is a HUGE long shot, but I just realized on Sunday I left a steel HP80 at Back Beach. It says L. Gallagher on it. It was a bonehead move--we were so worried about using the bathrooms and the guy trying to get our parking spot, we were rushing and it inadvertantly got left next to the car. If someone did happen to pick it up, or knows someone who did, PLEASE PM me. No questions asked (heck I would take it too) and I would be happy to drive where ever to come and get it.

Thanks a lot.

You might want to post this on Craigslist lost and found. thats where I found the owner of the wetsuit.

Hi. thanks for the advice. I posted on Craigs List too.

Boy, do I feel for you. I hate rushing into a dive or packing up fast and rushing back. I've lost many little items that way. Nothing like a dive trip at a leisurly pace to sit back and enjoy for a few minutes afterwards.

I hope you get the tank back or a big discount someplace for another one.

Last edited:
Well, good news! The Rockport Police had the tank--they found it while on their ticketing patrol at Back Beach and took it to the police station. Miracles happen.:D

Well, good news! The Rockport Police had the tank--they found it while on their ticketing patrol at Back Beach and took it to the police station. Miracles happen.:D

Nice!

In these times we live in, you're lucky the police didn't decide it was a "suspicious gas canister" or some such nonsense and blow it up. :D

Great! The Rockport police are nice people.

Dave C

Did you buy a lottery ticket too that day???

That is great news. I am going to make sure my tanks have my name on them. Something I haven't bothered to do yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom