Looking for a Gauge!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

goldenwingk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
i have my whole regulator set ready to go and i only need a Gauge
any recommendations what would a good Gauge be for me.
im looking for something fairly basic because i'll be getting my own computer soon enough.

my regs are a MK17/G250V if that might help??

but all resposes will be greately appreciated! thanx

im looking for something fairly basic because i'll be getting my own computer soon enough.

Do you want to have a compass on the gauge, if not get an tusa double compact about 100 buck. Keeps track pressure and max depth just in case the battery.

Do you want to have a compass on the gauge, if so get an tusa double compact about 100 buck. Keeps track pressure and max depth just in case the battery.

If you want a compass on the console go with a tusa compact 3 about 20 dollars more

If you want just a pressure gauge, get a mares mission on nice and simple not to expensive.

The Cressi is a ripper (see link). I've had the Archimedes II 3 gauge console for 2-3 years now along with my Cressi Titanium Reg and Ocy. Fantastic. The SPG is simple, compact and accurate. It looks great on its own as it's small. On it's own it's $73! The computer is excellent, as is the compass. So you can mix and match. I now have a wrist computer (Suunto D6) so have some redundancy, but the Cressi computer, SPG and compass have been reliable, and I'll continue with them.

http://www.leisurepro.com/Catalog.aspx?op=CatDisplay&CategoryID=957&Context=954

Back
Top Bottom