Getting wet again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaangel

Reaction score
Just need to shout hooray, I am going diving this weekend. I have been out the water almost 3 weeks and have been missing it. I am going back to the site where I did my OW cert dives. Won't compare to Maui but atleast I can get some much needed practices in. I have decided to work on my Advanced certification, I am SSI certified and I have picked my first specialty dive to be Boat Diving. Really looking forward to this, and will be going with the group from the dive shop to be checked out over Labor Day weekend in West Palm Beach, FL. Then in October I will be going to Key West for more diving. I am real excited and can't wait.

Bottoms up....Bubbles up! :)
Cindy

Good on ya Cindy,
The more the merrier...I don't know why Boat diving is a specialty though...It comes standard as part of an AOW course in Padi and Naui.It'll be fun though...Have a great time.
The one and only,
Gasman.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom