Force Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garbage,no serious or competitive spearfisherman or freediver wears them that I know of...anywhere.They are the Noni Juice of scuba,I am surprised not to see Billy Mays hawking them.

And yes,I have tried them.

Last edited:
ok whats noni juice? i have a set of force fins i love them but use only on scuba . every one in our dive club has bought them after trying them out i dont think they would be good for free diving though.dont think they were meant for that any way .

Garbage,no serious or competitive spearfisherman or freediver wears them that I know of...anywhere.They are the Noni Juice of scuba,I am surprised not to see Billy Mays hawking them.

And yes,I have tried them.

Well, I don't know if any spearfishermen or freedivers would wear them. I don't pay attention to them..... just not my thing. They really are great for scuba, in a wide range of conditions. They must not be complete garbage. US Navy seals are wearing them now......

Either you will lik, love, or hate them, just like any other fin.

Don't take ANYbody's advice as gold here, try them ond others yourself and see what suits you. They are definitely worth checking out.

yeah ask your LDS if they have a set you can borrow or rent for a day . i wasnt to sure about them when i first saw them they have a bungie type strap on the ones im around. not cheap either. but every one in our dive club has bought a pair .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom