Knives for Seaquest ProQB+

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mikel

Reaction score
Hi, new to board. Joined as I saw thread re which knives can be used on the pro qb+ as it has pre installed holes. Can't find the thread. Any suggestions which knives will work? Thanks! Mikel

You may not be able to find the thread because you should be looking for Pro QD+, not QB+.

What do you mean by "knives can be used on the Pro QD+"? Do you mean attached? There are plenty of BC mounted knives available. You can also attach sea snips to the cumberbund quite easily. I had a ProQD and kept a knife on my leg and scissors on the cumberbund.

Try looking for the squeeze lock knife by wenoka. There are a couple models/sizes. Wenoka is a sub company for Aqualung and is the knife that comes on the Pro Unlimited.

Thank you, I'll try to find the Wenoka knife that's used on the Pro as you suggested. Appreciated. Mikel

The UK Fussilier. It comes with the same screw spacing on the sheath.

It is a really nice knife.

O.K., thanks. I'll look for it. Anyone know if there are inexpensive ones that will fit as I tend to lose these anyway. I went through PADI resuce then MSD, etc, and my best teacher said it's the one pc of equipment not to spend money on as you can aways find one on the bottom. However, now I have to find one to fit the holes on the new bc since I "paid for them." Silly reason, but....
Mikel

Someone used the word grommets for the holes in the pro qd+; that's what i should have used rather than holes. Anyway, are there any inexpensive no name brand knives that will fit these holes (grommets)? Trying to save money for parts I lose on a regular basis. Thanks, Mikel

Back
Top Bottom