SmartTRAK - demo.slg file is corrupted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reichbard

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,
when i try to run SmartTRAK for the first time i get this error :
"The logbook Demo.slg is corrupted".
after this error the program wont start.
I tried evey possiable thing but still this error is here to stay...

any help will be appreciated.

Re-download the software and re-install from the Uwatec website, or go into your My Documents/My Logbooks and delete the Demo.slg file. All the file is is a Demo Log book for the program.

i tryied already to delete the Demo file, but when i do that, the program just create another file with diffrent name and give the same error.

If you can please give me a url for downloading the program, cause i dont find it on the web site.

Thank you guys.
I will try both the new logbook file and the url when i get home back from work...
keep you updated of course.

Hi guys

does anyone know if there is a SmartTrak version for MAC users available yet (specifically for the Galileo Sol unit)? I have been checking the scubapro-uwatec website and the only thing I could find was the J-trak package. The problem is that it indicates integration for the Galileo Sol is still pending release...

any assistance would be greatly appreciated

many thanks
Adi

Both the new Demo.slg and uninstalling the program and then downloading it from the web and re-install it DOES NOT WORK !!!

Same error...
If you have other ideas please post them.

Also, if someone can post a real logbook file (.slg) of one of his dive maybe that will work.

thanks

Strange

I just deleted demo.slg and ran smarttrak ... i got the message demo.slg does not exist and it just allowed me to create a new one and the prog ran.

you have to delete the demo.slg in c:\Documents and Settings\GregB\My Documents\My Logbooks\

when i delete the demo.slg file, i get the same error with this file name:
NoName.slg
after pressing ok, an open file window comes up, waiting for me to choose a diffrent slg file....

This program start getting on my nerves :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom