Want to upgrade to a larger display screen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JerryR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm looking to upgrade from my first computer, an Oceanic Veo 180, to an all-on-one screen wrist computer. I like my Oceanic, but I would like some additioal features for recreational diving....

I would like to have all the data on one screen, including a wireless SPG and then a second screen showing an integrated compass. I dive nitrox and occasionally go down to 120 - 130 feet, but I don't plan on going deeper or doing any trimix, etc. I'm looking for that easy to read, simple computer that will serve me well. I’m not a tec diver; just do recreational diving in warm water in SE Asia and the Caribbean.

Most of the ones I have looked at have more features than I need, but that’s not a big deal (I just won’t be using them). I need the bigger numbers so I don’t have to look so hard with these old eyes and was thinking that the rectangular models, Cochran, Uwatec, etc., are what I want, but they have a lot of features I don’t really want to pay for. What else is out there that I should consider?

thanks.....

oh yeah, if there is a thread that I missed that covers this, please point me in the right direction...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom