Lobster Dives OBA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Date: Sept 27

Dive Site: Trysler Grounds (Natural Bottom)

Depth: 120 - 130 fsw

Boat departs from Orange Beach, Al.

Meet at Gary's Gulf Divers @ 7am

Minimum Cert.: Advanced with Deep Dive Experiance (proof in log book) & Nitrox Cert.
These are DEEP Dives and there will be NO Exceptions.

Cost: $125.
Call GGD to sign up @ 251/968-4279

Hey Gary, I've sent you a couple of emails with questions. Are you still using the same email address? I understand that Kristal is having trouble getting through to you also. Please respond to my emails or PM me. Thanks - hope everything is okay

Hey sounds like fun! Put me on the list. Since I have that big ole credit balance with you I shouldn't need to do anything else. I can't wait to see everybody and let them know what's been going on since last February! Maybe I can talk Kristal into coming along, she is always good for a story or two! Let me know if you need anything else! Really looking forward to being on the Cat-n-around!

No size or take limit for slipper lobster, only rule is no egg-bearing females.

You should have some sort of saltwater permit.

Gary,
Do we need to get a fishing permit of sum sort to take lobster? is there a size and take limit?

amadus98 are you and paul in on this trip? If so call the shop to confirm.

Uh oh, I may state interest in haste, but I am interested and love a good hunt. Also, I am good at tall tales, so I may have something to share by then especially with school, new pets, etc. I hope all of you are going (please don't let me down Angels!)! Gary, would I be able to go on this one?? I have got several deep dives under my belt since Cozumel. I will have to check my schedule, but am definitely interested b/c of lobsters and the company. The only time Paul ever got to dive with me was in a hot tub. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom