Philly Quarry Potluck -- Saturday!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

philmayer

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Philadelphia Quarry is having a potluck dinner this Saturday, August 23, starting at 3PM.

They're planning on hanging around and doing night dives this time if anybody wants to join in.

There will be tons of divers there, and lots of students as well.

I'll be there for a good while on Saturday and Sunday.

Anyone else thinking about going? I'd be up for getting out there early Saturday and getting a full day of diving in, especially since they have tanks and fills there. Anyone up for carpooling from Knoxville?

Hey Phil thanks for the invite. But I Had already accepted an invitation to go diving with someone else. Keep me in mind though for future ones.
Rick

Thanks Phil for the invite. I would have no problem getting there, but since the Nascar races are in town it would take forever to get back. I want to go down there and dive sometime so don't forget about me for the next one.

No worries guys. I'll keep posting them up. We have lots of fun at the potlucks. There are normally 60-80-100 people there.

They announced yesterday that the next potluck will be on Sunday, September 21.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom