Grand Lagoon National this weekend!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PatMyGreen

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
Anyone shooting the Grand Lagoon tournament this weekend? They just announced a $10k prize to the fish in each division that comes the closest to or exceeds the current 2007 Florida state record for that species. Also the rules have been officially changed so that divers have all daylight hours to fish.

Just to save time..... yes I know there is some weather out there but I don't think it will be a factor other than some rain. All of my dive gear is waterproof so I am not too concerned about that.

My team of 5, Team Big Time is currently assembling from all over. (Indianapolis to Key Largo). I look forward to meeting anyone there and putting names, screen names and faces together. So far turn out is looking light even though they announced a $10k payout to the fish that comes the closest by percent weight to the 2007 Florida records for that species, per division. That means some diver is guaranteed to get a check for $10k and tere aren't very many divers signed up! Come on people all you have to do is go diving and shoot some fish then hang out and party and lie about the ones that got away. We do that anyway!!

Grand Lagoon National - America's Saltwater Fishing Tournament - August 20-24, 2008

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

The thread has been cleaned of all off topic bickering.
Several threads were deleted and one was edited.
Please stay ON topic. Please refer to the OP for the main topic. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom