Sebastian SPO spearfishing report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubblejunkie

Contributor
Reaction score
Started earlier than normal left the house at 5 and was in the water by 7 am first spot an old cracked up barge in 130ish nothing home few small jacks 25-40ish. Next spot a small piece of natural bottom shot my 2 gags and a submarine comes in to check me out, I've got a grouper on the line shaft so I load a freeshaft, push a little off the ledge and wait to see if I'm going to get a shot I will take, fish decides to swim between me and the ledge, last mistake pulled the trigger and he glided to a stop below me, nice feeling on a 70.9 gutted weight jack

Greg did a dive and was the stud of the day with nice fish and personal best Cobia 30ish and a Sheephead 8.15 that was good enough to take first place glass in the SPO.

Mark Z joined us and shot his personal best mango I'd guess 11ish I weighed in one that went 8 and it looked like a baby next to Marks.

Weather and conditions were great to awesome for this coast 20-50 foot of vis everywhere in 90ish to 130ish depths. Temps didn't require a hood

Great day diving. Hope it holds out for this weekend anyone want to go?!

Again for some reason cant post pics

Back
Top Bottom