Red Sea-May 2009-Anyone interested?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outlawaggie

Contributor
Reaction score
My wife and I are planning a trip to the Red Sea on a liveaboard in May 2009. Nothing is booked yet but as I'm doing the research I thought about trying to get a group discount. I don't have anything together yet so this is not an offer or anything.

I am just curious to see if there is any interest from others here in the States for the trip. If so I'll look into it. If not I'll just book my wife and I.

Thanks,

Ty

I'm interested....single female who loves diving. At 12 cold water dives now, with goal of 50 by end of year. Realistically more around 40.

I've lived and worked in Egypt since 1999 and I' doing these sort of trips all the time. If you need any information you can send me an email on anders@aziab.com I also have some info on my website (totally independent from dive operators) WELCOME TO AZIAB check it out.

...a...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom