Which Resort on Siladen?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Musikant

New
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I just got back from a great vacation on Bali where we (my non diving but snorkeling wife and the diving husband) stayed at the Alam Batu and the Gawana Novus Resort. We had a wonderful time and it was our first vacation in Indonesia. We're from Germany and everybody we speak to says, Bali is nice but North Sulawesi is better. We are planning for next summer in order to avoid the back to work depression. Since my wife wants to have a nice place to stay with a beach to walk around on while I am diving I have already narrowed down the options. We would like to stay at two or three resorts. Gangga seems to definitely be one and Siladen as well. There I can't decide between the Onong and the Siladen Island Reort. So here's my question. Has anybody been there recently and can compare both places? There are quite some raves in the forum about the Siladen Island Resort but I'm wondering whether it is worth the extra cost.

Well, I hope somebody can help me.
Thank's in advance and greetings from Berlin, Germany

Musikant

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom