Hollis DIN to Yoke Converter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rrweather

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
The online manual for the regs says Hollis makes a converter. Is this true and where are they sold? I've checked the various online merchants that google brings me to. If they are not made, are there any that work well with the DC1? Thanks for the help.

Randy

The online manual for the regs says Hollis makes a converter. Is this true and where are they sold? I've checked the various online merchants that google brings me to. If they are not made, are there any that work well with the DC1? Thanks for the help.

Randy

Hi Randy,

We do make a converter and it will be available towards the end of September. But until then, there are several converters on the market currently that would be adequate also.

Thanks,

Thanks for the info.

Randy

Hi Randy,

We do make a converter and it will be available towards the end of September. But until then, there are several converters on the market currently that would be adequate also.

Thanks,

Hi Randy,

Thanks,

Nick, is that DIN to yoke converter available yet? I haven't been able to find it. Also what does it cost? Thanks.

Jason

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom