HUE site revamp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Totally redid the HUE website. Still some things to be filled in. Could I get some feedback as far as how it shows up on different people's browsers? Please go to: Hawaii Underwater Explorers if you see anything funky (from a format standpoint) please let me know so I can correct it.

Mahalo,

Sherman

Something's not right in the code:

At fullscreen 1024x768 using Internet Explorer, the text runs out to the right too much so I lose everything past the i in Exploration and it continues on down. Also the three photos (HB, 1, 2.jpg) run horizontally so 1/2 the 3rd photo is cutoff.

With Firefox 3 all the text is correctly formatted and the pictures are stacked vertically.

I can send you screen grabs if you want.

Site renders well in Firefox. I'd edit the opening paragraphs on the home page -- they have a lot of redundancy.

I'd also suggest putting some navigation capability at the bottom of the page, even if it's only a "home" button. Especially on your page with the dive sites, it's a long way back up to the top to the menu.

Nice looking site, and great photographs!

I would suggest formatting the top menu so that the selections do not shift their positions whenever you click on one (the bold text affects the proportional widths of the font used). Separating each link into discrete table cells would do the trick.

Don't know if it is a boo boo, but when I click the boeing link it takes me to a 401 Authorization page.

Back
Top Bottom