Hello from B'ham, AL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevua

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am currently in the SSI OW course at SSDSupply. I have my checkout dives on the 13th and 14th of Sept at Orange Beach and Panama City. I decided to start SCUBA after having a few too many close calls while Skydiving.

Welcome to the Board Kevua.

Were in Orange Beach, Come in and check us out.

Welcome to the Board Kevua.

Were in Orange Beach, Come in and check us out.

I will go and check you out if I have time during my check out dive weekend. If not during my Check out dive then I am sure I will dive with you at some point since SSD dives with you quite a bit from the look of your calendar. I will be trying to get on as many trips with them as I can to meeting new dive buddies and learn different trades (Spear Fishing down there and artifact diving up in SC). Of course when not doing dives with them will probably be at Blue Water (Pelham Keys).

Welcome to the 'Board! Don't forget the Florida springs. Year round diving at a constant 69 degree water temperature no matter what your depth and unlimited visibility. Good luck with your class!

May all your dives be warm and clear! Welcome to SB

Kenny Taylor
Cullman, AL

Kevua,
Welcome to the board! SSDS is a great shop and the guys are awesome teachers, divers, and friends. Your cert. will go great, I'm sure. I look forward to meeting you sometime either at the shop or on a trip. Good luck with your check outs and let us know how it goes.

:) Kristal

Welcome aboard mate, If Gustav is nice I'm planning on being down in GS/OB that weekend. Look us up maybe we can meet for a cold one and you can brag on your diving.

AL

Welcome aboard Kevua! Where did you skydive? Have you ever gone up to Cullman to jump? My best friend is getting into scuba diving for a similar reason. (Well, she broke her back after stalling her canopy and that got her looking around for other things to do.) Hopefully you'll love it as much as I think she's going to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom