bill - ated

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
belated happy birthday

bill!

2592695640_1f3384e2de.jpg

Happy Birthday Bill!

Shucks, Iris... oh, you mean Bill Stewart. I should have known from the picture. I've already wished him a happy birthday on Facebook, but will do so here as well.

I doubt it...he's single and available. Just look at the smile on his face. :)

Thanks :) Sorry, I haven't been on scubaboard for weeks, barely keeping up with my friends on facebook and since the majority of ya'll are there too.... :wink:

Just been extremely busy with work lately and September will be even busier. I'm working on my Divemaster also and that's been taking most of free time. I've been assisting with scuba classes in the evening (part of my internship) diving with the students on the weekends. I haven't even started on my mapping project yet....

I have worked on photos from my last Philippines trip from time to time. I keep telling myself I should at least finish Anilao. I upgraded my browser and installed a new anti-virus program and apparently it didn't like the software that I was using to edit photo's.... the program won't open now, just gives me an error message..:depressed: I'm stalled until I get the time to troubleshoot it. I promise to finish my trip report though at some point, hopefully before my next trip.

I did install new software from Nikon that came with my camera and found it didn't have all the tools I needed. I may just go ahead and upgrade to Photoshop, but that has it's own "learning curve" to deal with.

I'm itching to make another trip now. I almost decided to come back to the Philippines this month, but decided to buy more dive and camera gear instead :D

I may go to Indonesia in November for the SDAA Shootout, although I could decide to go Australia in October instead.... or maybe I'll just save my money and make a long trip to the Philippines this winter, maybe three weeks for the next one :)

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom