Looking to dive - Cape Ann - 8/28am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnyseko

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be heading up to Cape Ann 8/28 Thursday early am. Thinking Pebble Beach for a few nice long relaxing dives. Anyone interested, let me know.:coffee:

Last call!! What do you people have jobs or somethin???:popcorn:

Report please with piccers.:)

Last call!! What do you people have jobs or somethin???:popcorn:

I knew this guy who used to drive up there all time, even when there were flash flood warnings or in freezing cold weather.

He was really gung ho.... I bet he'd go with you but... oh wait he is you.... :D

I knew this guy who used to drive up there all time, even when there were flash flood warnings or in freezing cold weather.

He was really gung ho.... I bet he'd go with you but... oh wait he is you.... :D

:rofl3:

Yeah well now that I'm a www I had to wait for the ocean to warm up in the cold white north....:popcorn: Now I'm ready to dive. Just need to get a better work schedule which shouldnt be too far off....

Dave thinks I need a drysuit.....probably right.

Here's your dive report MissD.:)

First time I met John at a cold dive, I thought he was a great big feller, and tough as nails for holding out in those temps. Then after the dive, I saw that it took him 20 minutes to strip layer after layer of neoprene off! When he was done, There was no John left! :)

Back
Top Bottom