Repair of Cracked Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

liquidvisions

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Is there any possibility that you have a housing #6194.84 somewhere in your warehouse? I have one but a stress crack developed from the function button on top for exposure down the side of the housing.
This is most disappointing as the housing had no more than 15 dives on it and I love the camera housing setup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear of the trouble with your housing. We certainly still have parts available to replace your cracked case. Send the housing front and back (base and handle assembly can be removed) to us at the following address along with a brief letter of explanation:

Ikelite Underwater Systems
Attn: Repair Dept.
50 West 33rd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208

Also include your telephone number and e-mail address so that we can contact you upon evaluation of the repair. Typical turnaround time is approximately two weeks.

Regards,
Jean / Ikelite
IKELITE Underwater Systems

Thanks that's great news that the case can be replaced, I'm packing it up and will send it with the first client I have going to the U.S. mail takes forever to get from Saba.

Back
Top Bottom