Oahu day trip from Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nescubasteve

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My family is returning to Maui in December. Despite several trips to Hawaii, my children have never seen Pearl Harbor. Trying to see if there is a feasible way to get to Oahu, visit Pearl Harbor, and make it back to Maui in the same day.

I know there is a ferry...

I know there are flights...

I know there are "tour packages"...

But which are the most practical?

Any info/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

Email info@mauidiveshop.com for more info. There is a tour package out of Kaanapali that leaves in the morning and comes back in the evening. It is called the heroes tour. Includes Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial, Mighty Mo etc. It's worth the price.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

moved to our top side topics forum - Talk Story

we have used Polynesian Adventures for a day trip around Haleakala ( before the earthquake took out the bridge on the back side). They also offer day trips to other islands. Here is the web link:

From Maui to Oahu | Polynesian Adventure Tours

we were very pleased with our one trip w/ them and would consider going on other tours/trips w/ them again. Hope this helps. Maggi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom