Update on Verde resort?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i think dos palmas has taken over and is renovating the resort. am not sure if they continue to serve guests.

edit: i did a google search on dos palmas verde island and it seems they already opened last june.

accdg to my friend who works for the lims (he's also kind-of overseeing DP verde)

it's on soft opening... not yet 100%... i have indicated my intention to go and evaluate it

@jigo: contrary to our initial assessment it appears there is no jap money in the verde op... the DP portion of the verde op is pure nccc money... got that straight from the jockey's mouth...

that makes it even better... now all i have to do is place a couple phone calls :wink:

we may even have a new DOR spot in the making...

Jag

and it took you guys DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to check it out......

:)

We need a full report on those folks. Everytime we dove Verde I always wondered how a resort would perform there.....what a great dive location!

We need a full report on those folks. Everytime we dove Verde I always wondered how a resort would perform there.....what a great dive location!

It really is amazing, isn't it? We only dove it twice (I did a deep dive with Ethei there wow!!) but it was mind boggling...

Man I miss the Philippines...:shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom