Momentum Superstorm?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paco II

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Plenty of good posts about Momentum watches, but looking for specific info on the Superstorm. Anyone wearing one? Like it? Good bezel? Heavy? Would love to hear both positives and negatives.

TIA!

Well, I got the Superstorm, so I'll go ahead and answer my own questions. I've only had it a couple of days, but am really liking this watch. Despite being a 'big' dive watch, it is surprising light. Fits great, even on a small wrist. Lume seems to be really good - still very readable even after approximately 6 hours of darkness. Bezel turns smoothly, and I like the 'click' response you get. Also, bezel arrow lines up nicely with minute ticks.

They make a solid watch for the money. I have the Aquamatic and it'll give the Tissot, Tag Heuer, and such a run for the money. Same swiss movement and it's a couple hundred cheaper. They are built very well. I almost want to get one like yours just because it looks great and they make a good product.

I am definitely liking the watch. I've already received many compliments on it. Even in the dive watch 'genre,' it has a very distinctive look (imo).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom