Goodman handle for H1 head

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O.M.O.H.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a DR H1 light and currently use it with a stretchable handle but i want it replaced with a proper Goodman handle.

I know this lighthead was discontinued a few years ago, but my light is in perfect working condition and i am unlikely to replace it. So... i was wondering if Diverite (or any aftermarket or other maker) has a Goodman handle that would fit the H1 light head. If yes what is the part number, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Hey all,

I have a DR H1 light and currently use it with a stretchable handle but i want it replaced with a proper Goodman handle.

I know this lighthead was discontinued a few years ago, but my light is in perfect working condition and i am unlikely to replace it. So... i was wondering if Diverite (or any aftermarket or other maker) has a Goodman handle that would fit the H1 light head. If yes what is the part number, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Hi O.M.O.H,

Thanks for your question. Good to hear that you like your light so much. You can use the current range of goodman handles with your light, the part number you need is LT6124HID HANDMOUNT - GOODMAN STYLE. They come in large or small. The small is best for no glove diving, to give you an idea of the size.

You can order the part from any of our authorized dealers, please use our Dealer Locator to find one near you:
Dry Suit, Regulator, BCD, Dive Lights, Rebreather: Dive Rite Dealers

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact us.

Best,
Ag

Excellent! thank you very much

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom