Anyone would like to dive in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

I am a scuba diver in the Philippines. I encourage you to dive in Apo island, its one of the top ten dive sites in the world. Experienced the world beneath.

Hmmm... pretty_scubadiver... tell us more! A few dive reports, some pictures, and more info in your profile. Welcome to ScubaBoard. The Philippines was a major focus at this year's SCUBA Show in Long Beach, CA.

Welcome to Scubaboard Pretty_Scubadiver. I am planning to dive Apo Island when I visit PI early next year, mid-January to be exact.

Phil

SCUBA WORLD is using its employees for marketing....why didn't I think of that?

To be fair maybe pretty_scubadiver just doesn't know the difference between dive agency and dive shop where she got certified...

Pretty can you help us out?

To be fair maybe pretty_scubadiver just doesn't know the difference between ....

you mean..... To be blonde ??? :D

.... am bored......... been working toooooo much.......
will be diving in PG again (it's about time...) 23 -27 Oct.... anyone will be there around that time???

To be fair maybe pretty_scubadiver just doesn't know the difference between dive agency and dive shop where she got certified...

ROFLMAO!!!:rofl3:

I just had to look...:rofl3:

Couldn't be bothered getting a screenshot for posterity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom