Galileo Sol Future Software upgrades

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coliseum

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi All,

I got my Gal Sol in July... Logged around 20 Dives on it in the red sea... Its a great computer...

I heard that they are planning to release a new software upgrade that will support trimix by the end of the year...

Anyone knows anything about this or any future features they are working on?

Hi All,

I got my Gal Sol in July... Logged around 20 Dives on it in the red sea... Its a great computer...

I heard that they are planning to release a new software upgrade that will support trimix by the end of the year...

Anyone knows anything about this or any future features they are working on?

Hi coliseum,

There are many rumours around Galileo but we have to wait and see. It's better not to listen too much and speculate about the rumours as only Uwatec can decide when they will release something. For Uwatec quality. maturity and safety goes before release schedules. As all manufacturers they work on a slew of new features(both hardware, embedded & PC software and physiology) as the business demands.

The platform is extremely capable with a lot of memory&fast CPU&user replaceable battery and being upgradeable means that old customers can get new features later which is great! Sometime ago they released the PDIS (the semi deep stop, in line with contemporary research from Brubakk/Gutvik, nicely integrated on top of the adaptive Bühlmann) upgrade that you can find on the net. This already brought a lot of new value to those that bought Galileo.

Niclas
(worked for Uwatec, working for Polar)

Thanks Niclas... i already have the PDIS feature,,, cant wait for more,,,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom