CoCoView's Chamber Fund?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Juls64

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Looking at a review of CocoView, and the chamber fund was mentioned. What is that?

Juls

Jules64,
The chamber fund on Roatan is one of the great all time good deals. You can elect to donate a small amount to the chamber fund while you are diving there. If you were to require use of the chamber, there would be no cost. As I recall, it was on the order of $2.00 or so. The amount was so trivial that I didn't think twice. It is a real no brainer.
Although I didn't need the chamber, I did need the Doc. The meds he provided me were at no cost. He said they came through the chamber fund.
Hope this helps.
Larry

Thanks Daylight. I guess thats another plus for visiting Roatan.

daylight once bubbled...
Jules64,
The chamber fund on Roatan is one of the great all time good deals. You can elect to donate a small amount to the chamber fund while you are diving there. If you were to require use of the chamber, there would be no cost. As I recall, it was on the order of $2.00 or so. The amount was so trivial that I didn't think twice. It is a real no brainer.
Although I didn't need the chamber, I did need the Doc. The meds he provided me were at no cost. He said they came through the chamber fund.
Hope this helps.
Larry

$2 a day. (Not that it makes much difference)

Back
Top Bottom