http://www.diveheart.org/

Anyone Out There With Real Suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JoAnne_cromp

Reaction score
# of dives
Hello to you all divers,
I don't know if you would have any suggestions, my name is JoAnne Cromp from Tennessee..My husband is a certified diving instructor and commercial diver..His school was $45,000. He had equipment and was forced to sell it all from a past divorce and he kept no profit...He has for the last few years been a home builder developer, but now since the housing recession and crash, forcing developers to go out of bussiness, we are struggling very hard building and selling homes..I was hopeing we could find someone who has old scuba equipment that they have no more use for, they could open their hearts and accept a reasonable barter trade that would benefit anyone of some kind such as remodeling their home or some other kind of work for used scuba gear, so he may be able to dive once again...Or if anyone would like to open their hearts and donate whatever they would like..You will be rewarded in many ways..We would be happy to cover any exspense such as shipping, handling..If someone out there understands what it's like in these times, if a door would please open for him to dive again...I thank you so deeply from the bottom of my heart...Serious inquires only please...And we live near Nashville, Tennessee..Please, if anyone can help us-
Sincearly, JoAnne Cromp

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Sorry I have none of the extra equipment you are looking for. I hope you future brightens and your hubby is able to get back in the water.

welcome aboard

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
f2.gif

Sounds like he needs to talk to the local dive shops about work. Good luck...

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
f6.gif

[/c]

Ah, the love of a good wife... :)

Here's a better site for equipment needs:

Want to Sell - The Deco Stop

Your hubby may need to travel for commercial work; but, instructors can find work through local dive shops and dive clubs. Also, check out the dive classes offered by colleges and universities for part-time instuctor work.

Best of luck.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

moved to Causes

goodluck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom