U/Water Video @ Nubble Light 8/30 & 31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

video joe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm planning to shoot an episode of "Scott Tucker's Expedition New England" nature documentary series this coming labor day weekend. Anyone with experience at Nubble Light House or other areas surrounding Portsmouth NH and are interested in hooking up please give me a call 203-641-8543

I realize the Torpedo Ray might be a thing of the past but I'll be searching for it any other marine life worthy of the screen.

High tide is about 12 noon on Saturday so I'll shoot for a 10:30am meeting time.

Scott your last video episode I have is the Acadia cold water dive video. The seacucumbers and of course the lumpfish came out excellent. It was a pleasure to watch and show my freinds. I hope you do just as well at Nubble. Good luck and have a safe dive on that rocky shore. Expect great video footage and I hope someone can assist in the production by being a good dive guide.

It was a rewarding experience diving with you in Acadia and one I'll never forget. Your bouyancy skills while handling that camera in your drysuit were impressive.

Take care

Chris

Joe: Some members of the United Divers of New Hampshire are planning to dive Nubble Saturday morning and may be of assistance. I can't make it this weekend as I'll be out of town, but will PM you with a contact email.

Hi Scott,

We had a neat dusk dive there last night including some foot long squid as we were exiting. A buddy spotted one of the squid being gulped down by a sculpin.

The 31st is a Sunday and diving is not allowed at Nubble then or on the Monday holiday.

Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom