Dont Like my wrist Mount. Can I change it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fire5man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Alright Maybe someone here can help me out. I am diving with a Tusa SCA 230T Compact Analog Gauge (nice and compact just what I wanted. Thanks ST) However before I knew what I was buying, a crazy impulse buy in a far away dive shop I picked up a Suunto Vyper on sale.

Anyways after making several dive with it I have noticed that I learned to dive watching my gauges not my wrist and for good reason. My arms are to short and diving in a 7mm suit makes it very uncomfortable to keep and eye on it. Or even to just take a peak.

Are there any consoles that I can take both my pressure gauge, depth gauge and the Suunto Vyper and put it in? Would I need to send it out to get done? Would I have to take it apart to download the info? That I don't want to do BTW.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

You have fallen into the perils of mix and match. The Suunto Vyper computer is made bigger than most hockey puck style depth gauges and the console that it fits into by suunto only accepts their smaller sized submersible pressure gauges. It would be difficult to get all the gauges on one console without having to have it custom made. I have seen people rig their computer onto a retractor and attach it to their BC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom