Hollis Elite Harness for rental gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andy0918

Reaction score
Hollis Elite Harness looks like a good, comfortable, potential option for recreational BP/W rental gear.

I like BP/W but water is quite warm here. Diveskin more than suffices. I dive T-shirts. Hog straps can be rough, especially when waiting to enter the water.

Can it be trimmed to an XS size(quite often customers in this part of the world can be quite small)? Does it work with other BP/W manufacturers(I own DSS)?

Anywhere I can buy that ships to Guam at a reasonable rate? I currently use recycled Dive-rite strap pads for myself. This works for me because I put it together myself and am confident of the construction. However, would like something looking a bit more professionally-made for customers.

Thanks!

Hollis Elite Harness looks like a good, comfortable, potential option for recreational BP/W rental gear.

I like BP/W but water is quite warm here. Diveskin more than suffices. I dive T-shirts. Hog straps can be rough, especially when waiting to enter the water.

Can it be trimmed to an XS size(quite often customers in this part of the world can be quite small)? Does it work with other BP/W manufacturers(I own DSS)?

Anywhere I can buy that ships to Guam at a reasonable rate? I currently use recycled Dive-rite strap pads for myself. This works for me because I put it together myself and am confident of the construction. However, would like something looking a bit more professionally-made for customers.

Thanks!

Yes, the Elite harness can be trimmed or modified, but we carry 4 different sizes from SM-XL. This offers a wide range of adjustability for your students, and the comfort for those t-shirt dives :D .

Please contact Lee Bell at Hollis Hawaii - Oceanicint.aol.com. He can explain your shipping options to Guam.

Best Regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom