Dive Report 8/28 Pebble Beach & Back Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnyseko

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well I finally went diving!!!!!:yeahbaby:

I had to take advantage of a day off and wound up doing some solo dives just to get back in the water. Nothing really spectacular to say the least as I kept it on the easy side. Perfect day though with nice sunny skies and flat seas.

Dive#1 - Pebble Beach - Max depth 23fsw - temp 61F - 56min. Vis 15-20'

Dive#2 - Back Beach - Max depth 19fsw (it was low tide lol) - temp 63F - 53min. Vis 15-20'.

Got some pics of the usual suspects. Also saw some nice stripers that would not stop and pose for a pic. Of course, after diving I had a real appetite and headed on up to Woodmans, you know, they invented the fried clam. Yum!:cheers:

P10100021.jpg

P10100161.jpg

P10100321.jpg

P10100371.jpg

P10100561.jpg

P10100591.jpg

P10100631.jpg

If it were me, I would have caught the flounder and a bigger lobsters. :mooner: Though I wouldn't show RIO the founder :blush: I swear Rio he shrunk when he hit the air. It dried him up a bit. yeah that was it :wink:

If it were me, I would have caught the flounder and a bigger lobsters. :mooner: Though I wouldn't show RIO the founder :blush: I swear Rio he shrunk when he hit the air. It dried him up a bit. yeah that was it :wink:

That was years ago! You aren't still holding a grudge for me being a party pooper are you?:D

BTW, dried flounder make nice ping pong paddles.

Hi. I am fairly new to photography and also dive in the waters up here. How do you get your pictures so clear-do you use a filter and if so, what kind? I always have a greenish tinge to my pictures. Sorry for the stupid question, I am a total neophyte with the pictures taking, but absolutely love it! Thanks!

Glad to see you got in the water John, If I dint have a condo kitchen job in the rough, I would have bailed out to come with. Maybe in a week or so, when I have this job buttoned up, we can do some sort of dive someplace.

Hi. I am fairly new to photography and also dive in the waters up here. How do you get your pictures so clear-do you use a filter and if so, what kind? I always have a greenish tinge to my pictures. Sorry for the stupid question, I am a total neophyte with the pictures taking, but absolutely love it! Thanks!

Honestly I used the auto-enhance feature on ArcSoft Photostudio. I don't even know where I got that program. Nothing fancy. Those pics were green as anything before editing!

I've used photoshop before and that seems to be what the majority uses for editing photos. It's actually been so long I don't remember what setting I have programmed in my camera, but I don't use the 'auto' (P) mode. I programmed it a while back based on advise in the photography section of SB. Check it out, there is a ton of info there!

Oh, no filter used. You can add those shades with photoshop if necessary.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom