Equipment missing at Halcyon Demo Days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saltywater

Contributor
Reaction score
Halcyon Demo Days at Brownstone Park August 16 and 17th had a nice turnout and gave a number of regional divers an opportunity to check out the equipment and attend the free seminars.

Unfortunately, Some equipment left the event with the wrong person(s).

Missing equipment includes:

1. Apeks DST with 2 ATX50 second stages with Yoke adapter (Singles rig setup)
(Owners initials are engraved on the 2nd stages)

2. Halcyon Backplate and Wing (Owners initials writen on Wing.)

3. Halcyon Backplate and Wing (Manufacturer owned)

If anyone is able to facilitate the return of these items to the rightful owners, please contact me via PM or drop the items off to Brownstone Park. If someone "accidentally" left the park with these items, I am willing to assist them in returning those items to the rightful owners.

Mike

Last edited:
So there realy is a "nice"way to say"We had a thieve roaming the premesis"
Good thing is that the world of scuba is rather small.
Since all items where marked with the owners initials,there is a (fair) chance that it shows up again.
Just hope they chatch them/him/her

And people wonder why I had my SPG recalibrated
to read 700 psi instead of 0 psi when empty.
Good luck finding the gear.

Halcyon Demo Days at Brownstone Park August 16 and 17th had a nice turnout and gave a number of regional divers an opportunity to check out the equipment and attend the free seminars.

Unfortunately, Some equipment left the event with the wrong person(s).

Missing equipment includes:

2. Halcyon Backplate and Wing (Owners initials writen on Wing.)

3. Halcyon Backplate and Wing (Manufacturer owned)

If anyone is able to facilitate the return of these items to the rightful owners, please contact me via PM or drop the items off to Brownstone Park. If someone "accidentally" left the park with these items, I am willing to assist them in returning those items to the rightful owners.

Mike

One bp/w set has been 'located' but still missing the regs (brand new) for the singles rig and a bp/w. If you can try to help get these returned to Ed.

As BGF indicated,

One of the BP/W setups mysteriously re-appeared at the quarry this weekend. Still missing are:

2. Halcyon Eclipse Backplate and Wing (Owned by Halcyon)

It does appear that someone mis-understood the idea of Demo weekend and decided it was a free sample weekend. It would be nice if the other items would also "mysteriously re-appear" as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom