Easydiving.ph ... what's the verdict?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

highdesert

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi PPD types -

I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with this dive company, and their liveaboard itineraries. Looks like a pretty funky, local-type liveaboard ... which is fine with us, as long as it's a safe and well-run operation. They have a Visayas schedule, and also Cagayan Island, which sounds a whole lot like Tubbataha to me. I'm assuming the Visayas trip is largely macro, correct? Can't quite figure out their liveaboard pricing ... did I miss it somewhere?? I see "6.55 peso per day", but I'm thinking 14 cents US is not quite right. I can always sort that out with an e-mail to them ... but back to the important question ... willl this boat and dive company get us there (wherever that is) and back in one piece? And if not in 4-star comfort, at least reasonably fed?

http://www.easydiving.ph/english/sites/tauchsafaris.htm

Thanks in advance!

maybe no one here has tried diving tubbataha with them. most dive with MV Vasco or Expedition fleet. try searching for cagayancillo and tubbataha. i recall reading something about that boat a long time ago. there was some mention of what it was like living in a small boat.

jigo -

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I suspect it's a whole lot like camping on a boat, just curious to learn more. I'm familiar with the Expedition Fleet.

Why is the diving at Tubbataha so easy to find references about, but not Cagayancillo? That name is new to me.

Thanks anyway!

i am not sure but i think cagayancillo is a town near tubbataha and not a dive site.

Found Cagayancillo on Google Earth, on a fair sized island northeast of Tubbataha 104 miles/167 kilometers. I also see the names nearby of Boliungan and Tandubas Island. This island or island group looks like it could have some great diving around it ... shallows to the northeast and walls to the southeast.

i am not sure but i think cagayancillo is a town near tubbataha and not a dive site.

by near he means 9 hours from jessie beezly

or

11 hours from the south atoll of tubbataha

(via a lancha boat)

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom