200808 Tulamben and Lembongan (Nusa Penida) trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kopin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I dived with the local dive shops for both places. I was very lucky to see the mola mola in just two dives at Lembongan. The abundant marine life at Tulamben impressed me a lot. You can see my photos on 200808 Bali - a set on Flickr

About Tulamben: I charted a car to Tulamben.....It's expensive for this....However, the cheaper choice like Perama doesn't guarante a regular bus to Tulamben. I surveyed two local dive resorts when I arrived there. One is Liberty Dive Resort, the other is Bali Coroal (just beside the Tauch Terminal). I chose the later one because of its cheaper price. However, Liberty Dive Resort has a lovely swimming pool.

There are not too many dive shops at Lembongan. The one I dived with seems doesn't have many customers. It's a good thing to me since I always like to dive with small group.

Back
Top Bottom