as always Diver's Cove shows incredible customer service!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BGF

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just have to boast again about how fantastic Ed (and everyone) is at Diver's Cove. After another successful and incredible dive on the Bass today, I did notice that I had a leak in one of my wrist seals. I swung through DC on my way home to hopefully get a quick aquaseal job to keep me comfortably diving through at least tomorrow, if not next weekend. Ed and I went in back to look at it, and there was clearly a small hole. I asked him to just do a quick patch job so I could at least not flood, he said ok, not a problem. He looked it over for a sec, then looked at his watch (was 5:40, they close at 6) and said "oops I ripped it" as he yanked the old seal off and announced that "well I might as well fix this right so you don't have any problems". 25 mins later I had a brand new seal, a wealth of knowledge, and $0.00 out of my wallet because he wouldn't even let me pay for it until I drop it off in the next couple weeks to do the other wrist as well. Yup, Amazing!! A big thanks and forever kudo's to Ed and Diver's Cove. Best Cust Service in the east!!!!

Last edited:
Take it easy on Ed. Word of mouth like this is going to make him one busy man. I see he is getting quite a work load these days. Diver's Cove is starting to become a secret dive shop to go to with amazing service.

I know people (myself included), who bring him their repair work (especially dry suits) all the way from RI because he's that good. I am also planning to have him do my regulators this year just because he's been so great on my drysuit. Ed and Ed Jr are both top notch. Skilled, friendly, helpful and reliable. If Ed says he'll get it done by a certain date, he will, and sometimes earlier.

I only wished they were close enough to be my everyday shop.

When I lived in New London, Ed's was the place to go. Luckily, I worked not to far from his shop. My favorite shop of all time, no doubt.

I wonder if he was following the "Marshfield" thread? What a different experience. It is great to hear. We will all need service on our stuff, either planned (vis and hydro) or unplanned (seals, etc). This gentleman's shop will now have a star by it, as a good shop that will service and repair the equipment. Depending on what I need done, it will be worth it to take a little drive.

These days that I live in Prov, RI. I either ship the stuff to Ed's shop or when I have enough stuff that needs to be service I take it down there. You can drop off after hours as well....ask ED how?

This year (winter) when all my stuff come out of vis/hydro/service. I will just dump it by

Brian (BeautifulGF),
Do not feel special....he has done more stuff like that for me....p-valve....vis...nitrox fills...pockets on the spot.

EDs.

These days that I live in Prov, RI. I either ship the stuff to Ed's shop or when I have enough stuff that needs to be service I take it down there. You can drop off after hours as well....ask ED how?

This year (winter) when all my stuff come out of vis/hydro/service. I will just dump it by

Brian (BeautifulGF),
Do not feel special....he has done more stuff like that for me....p-valve....vis...nitrox fills...pockets on the spot.

EDs.

#1, it's BGF, and stop calling me beautiful!

#2 I never said he did it only for me. Ed runs a great shop because he treats everyone like a friend, and gives top notch service to anyone that walks in the door. Besides, I highly doubt I could keep his shop running with my spending alone. And NO WAY could I compete with your "great deal" habit my friend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom