Yesterday at Wetherell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dbg40

Contributor
Reaction score
I had fun, hope the others did too. I would continue, but my spelink is noot so good.

The tailgate Pringle buffet was exquisite. :D

I had fun hanging out and chatting with you guys as usual.

I thought it was great doing what we did when we were first certified (getting a group together and all going on a group dive). Was quite enjoyable; and yes, the buffet was nice.

Back to the roots baby!!!! Just some nice Ft Wetherill diving.

I had fun, hope the others did too. I would continue, but my spelink is noot so good.

I had a blast as well. Thanks for organizing the outing and the fresh garden veggies.

I was very impressed with you skills as a new diver Brandnew and the way you handled yourself in the canyon dive at the end with the surge. You also did well on keeping your hands in and staying more streamlined as Pic #2 shows you coming out of the canyon.

Was great diving with you.

Attachments

• BRANDNEW.jpg
    BRANDNEW.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 68
  • brandnew-2.jpg
    brandnew-2.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 80
That's it??? That's a trip report? Dang - and here I thought you were going to bust my chops for the...er...dog incident. LOL

I had a GREAT time - best darned dive map and briefing evah, gorgeous weather, great new buds (with wonderful wives/SO's), an impressive tailgate buffet and one of the more fun and really relaxing days of diving and hanging out BSing I've had in a long while. 'Course I'm not sure whether I'm going to head out to the point again real soon - I'm not a huge fan of butt-kicking current accompanied by spectacularly lousy vis :D. But at least now I know where to find the cut and why I've always missed it before. Sorry for flaking out on the second dive guys, but I really did have a lovely (if somewhat chilly) snorkel on the far wall. Unfortunately, none of my comb jelly pics came out, but honestly, the 20 minutes I spent watching it (and slowly dropping my core temp to near ambient temps :wink: ) were pretty amazing. Major thanks to CTMax's wife, who a) lent me a snorkel (snorkel? What's that????); and b) occasionally popped by in her kayak to make sure I was still actually snorkelling and not doing a dead man's float.

So I hope to see you guys when I get back from Maui : ducking:... :D

SadiesMom

P.S. - did i speellll evrything rite?

This is so weird for me.

I was at a diving event and I wasn't diving! That's never happened to me before. I.... I... don't know how to handle it!!!

But there is more to life than diving, right? *twitch*

GAH!!! What am I saying!?!!?!? *throws gear on and jumps in the bathtub*

We saw one spot fin JustPhish. Sunday from 9:30 to 4:30, the New England aquarium is running a tropical fish bonanza with all sorts of activities.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom