Panhandle Sub Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MRXRAY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey, What does everyone think about a sub group in Florida and maybe Deep Dixie called Panhandlers? I always question my posts as to if I should place them in Florida Conch, which those threads disappear in hours, or in Deep Dixie, any feedback?:confused:

I have said that the panhandle needs to be in DDD for years. I think we should call is Flora/Bama Divers or somthing along those lines.

That sounds GREAT to me.... I have to check both areas and weed through them to find our area....
Florida has several GREAT diving regions, Keys, South Florida, etc etc.... The Panhandle would be a GREAT bud group. I'm for it!

One VOTE here.

It Don't need to be ALL about Florida because the point would be to combine part of the DDD terretority with the panhandle area. JMO

So 2 options are a social group in the Florida Conchs forum or a social group in the Southeastern US forum.

Which one do we want?

A social group is not located in any forum. It's completely separate.

What about under DDD Clubs and Groups

It Don't need to be ALL about Florida because the point would be to combine part of the DDD terretority with the panhandle area. JMO

I agree, a lot of the Panhadlers live in lower AL.

Back
Top Bottom