Inconceivable! It's Ike!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And this one is turning into a hurricane even way out in the atlantic. Oh oh.

at200809.gif

Welcome our newest member of the storm season! Thats right, its IKE!

Tropical Storm Ike

Projected Path? That way... kinda towards the Bahamas.. Cuba.. Jamacia.. maybe Florida!
You guys are really catching it this year huh? I wonder if our typhoon season will be the same when they start swinging towards here. They've already had a few biggies further south.

The world's climate is going to pot.....

Take care over there......

Nah its all my fault I sworry. I m a jinx sigh. I just got my certification this summer and everytime I try to dive we get crappy weather. The big Bubble King hates me.

You guys are really catching it this year huh? I wonder if our typhoon season will be the same when they start swinging towards here. They've already had a few biggies further south.

The world's climate is going to pot.....

Take care over there......

Kim, we've been so busy with storms and bacteria outbreaks I've got a whole 4 dives in this year and thats only because I've had the opportunity at the right time to hit the water... oh, and one good days snorkeling around my sailboat to clean off half the bottom. It's CRAZY! My poor speedo is starting to look...well.. weird on its little hanger.

I'll be watching the weather during Typhoon season to see how it looks on your side my friend! :)

It's starting to look like we should spiderweb the boats in the canal and leave them tied that way for the next two weeks.

It's starting to look like we should spiderweb the boats in the canal and leave them tied that way for the next two weeks.

My boat has been spider webbed with the others in the marina since before Which Way Fay came by.. Nobody is willing to untie with the line up in the landing pattern out there :D

Back
Top Bottom