Insight download USB driver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xaryo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I just bought the cable to download the log from my Insight dive computer to my PC. I downloaded the program form the Sherwood web site and the USB driver for windows XP. When I try to install the driver, it fails. Here is the message:

"La langue du système n'est pas prise en charge par l'Assistant Installation de pilotes de périphérique. Contactez le fournisseur de ce package."

Is it because my windows is in french that it doesn't work?

Is there a french version of the driver?

Great question. I don't know the answer right now. Let me ask the software engineer and I will get back to you.

Sherwood Rep

Any news?

I'd really like to download my dives and see the profile of certain dive I did.

Any news?

Whe I try to download, it tells me that the "USB interface NOT FOUND" in big red letters.

When I try the RUThere function, it tells me that the unit is OFF even though the Dive computer is On and on the EA mode.

Don't know if this helps but here is the French to English translation of the error message:

Translation: French » English
"La langue du système n'est pas prise en charge par l'Assistant Installation de pilotes de périphérique. Contactez le fournisseur de ce package."

"The language system is not supported by the Assistant Installation of device drivers. Contact the supplier of this package."

I would guess the Sherwood software doesn't understand French.

I know it is in French, my windows is in french, I'm from Québec.

Thanks for the help anyway.

[victory music FF style]

I solved my problem with the driver! I installed it by the device manager insted of clicking on it directly.

I thought it was funny that a driver could have a language.

I'm expecting hours of fun playing with all these new data, making graph , correlating depth , time and temperature, making means...

Just in case you hadn't notice with the last sentence, I'm an engeneer. héhé

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom