H..I... Jumpin Josephine!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I heard it was your turn this year. I think who ever is slipping your the pay under the table
is doing too good of a job.

I'm not sure if I want to be ATC for this. Sooo.. maybe its better if I just cheer on from the sidelines. "Carry on my wayward storms... Where you'll go, no one knows.."

Ahh true but there will be peace when they are gone...... lol.For all you age challenged ones, I just bought a 3 pack of the Porkys movies at walmart for 16.00. lol the cashier asked me if i was over 18. i said if I know what the movies are, I am def old enough lol.

Porkys?! Hokey smokes.. flllaassshhh backs!

So, have you had that dream yet where you wrestle into your wetsuit and go to zip it up and realize you have it on backwards? This is after you've used a come-along, olive oil and a shoe horn to get it all up and in place and squeezed all the air pockets out making sounds that others are still snickering about?

So, Josephine.. looks to just be lined up with no long term goals except to get some power behind it.

Back
Top Bottom