First Dive shop in Antique?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The owner must have been busy building instead of hanging out at SB...just kidding!:D

Wow...I wonder if they'll let me dive with free-diving fins.

The resort (rooms on the beach) has been there for a while. The management just recently linked up with FreeWilly Diving (based in Boracay....I think) to offer diving. We have been diving the area for a long time and teaching from our home base for 2 years. I am glad to see others bringing business to our area. I have no idea about their pricing or offerings. We are glad to have competition.

We are working on our house right now. Lesson learned on that one........NEVER DISAGREE WITH YOUR WIFE ON HOUSEPLANS!!! One construction project at a time.....that is all I can stand right now. We will continue to improve the access road, entrance gate, utility access, etc throughout the year.

I just looked at the pricing it seems a bit high. Your right it is nice to have competition, especially competition that will allow you to set a price that looks very attractive by comparision.

Hope your resort is on track to open soon..

HI guys,
This Resort Phaidon Beach is already established since 2002, but their target was to improve Eco tourism in the Province of Antique. More or less on island hopping snorkel trips, trekking tours to waterfalls and rain forest, rivers and whatever to enjoy the beauty of this natural paradise. The only one white sand beach area at the west coast of Panay !
As well they know spots of scuba but as a temporary partner they choose a partner from Boracay, to process faster ongoing Scuba business in Antique.
The rates are taken temporarily but it is not a final price and discounts are always available.
Even they was waiting for the Culasi Explorer for their development, but it is already a some years promise what didn't happen until present....

Feel the spirit from Antique and you'll never forget this beautiful and silent place !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom