Mares Nemo Sport Titanium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sea2see

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone else ever had so many problems with this "top of the line":sarcasm: computer? Mine has failed twice in less than a year. The screen shows every single black tick on the display then quits. Failed both times while diving.

Getting NO response from the dealer nor Mares on top of it!!!

Not exactly what I expect from Mares.

Anyone else ever had so many problems with this "top of the line":sarcasm: computer? Mine has failed twice in less than a year. The screen shows every single black tick on the display then quits. Failed both times while diving.

Getting NO response from the dealer nor Mares on top of it!!!

Not exactly what I expect from Mares.

Hi from Mares U.S.

Sorry you are experiencing problems with your Nemo Sport. I'd like to clarify a couple of things and then see if we can't find you some help.

Nemo Sport is not titanium, it is a thermoplastic case with a steel battery door cover. IMO I would not consider it to be the "top of the line". It is a good watch / computer but I prefer our proprietary Nemo Excel better.

I viewed your Profile and noticed that you either did or still do dive the Cressi Edy; the Nemo Sport is virtually the same computer.

We have not experienced an unusual amount of warranty claims for the Nemo Sport black or silver. In fact, you are the first for me.

I don't know where you purchased the Nemo Sport, but if you went through an authorized Mares dealer, your watch has a 2yr complete warranty against defect. Should you still have the receipt, any authorized dealer should handle this with no problems. I think you are in guam, if this is so, Tropical Dive Station should be able to deal with your claim. If you would like to PM me with more details, we may be able to stretch our arms across the ocean to help out.

Mares U.S. is one of the first brands to participate in the dedicated manufacturers sub-forum. We've been there for years supporting the dealers and consumers. If you find yourself experiencing a problem with our products in the future, feel free to come on over to our forum. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/mares-just-add-water/

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Best regards,

Back
Top Bottom