Moalboal - Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

englishdiver

Reaction score
We have just returned from a diving holiday in a place called Moalboal that is located on the island of Cebu. If your looking for a great and cheap diving holiday, this is the place to go! The viz is always great between 20-30 metres and there is heaps of marine life and corals.

The accommodation is basic but clean and cheap, however, if you want to spend a few extra bucks you can get a bit more luxurious surroundings like I did :)

The nightlife here is just greatttt... especially if your a guy (say no more :)), however, we did have a few girls in our group and they also thoroughly enjoyed it too.

We stayed with a new dive centre called 'Cebu Dive Centre' and they can be found on google - Dive Cebu. They only opened recently and all their gear is new and the facilities are excellent... they even have WIFI installed :) and a bar at the back of the dive shop. The Manager is a German guy called Marius, an excellent instructor and the owner is an English guy who is also one of the Divemasters.

OOPS!! I can't include any photos as files are to big but if anyone would like any further info just drop me a line.

Check it out... you won't be disappointed.

Englishdiver

I'm going to Moalboal in a few months, will certainly contact Cebu Dive Centre before I get going!

Andy,

If you need the contact details drop me a line as I have their business card but you should be able to find them on google because that's where we got there details.

The service there is great and the dive centre will arrange everything for you including transfers, accommodation, equipment etc... Just drop them a line in advance and they will make all your reservations and it will be hassle free for you.

Need any more assistance drop me a line.

Cheers

Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom