Navarre Pier 9-13 noon dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmufieldhockey8

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm gonna go ahead and put this in DDD even though its a Florida dive... I'll be in the Navarre area next Saturday and would love to get a dive in. Anybody wanna come?

I am a maybe-have to check with the family. Plus Ike might have other plans. As of right now, they have it crossing the keys into the gulf sometime Tuesday night. We will know better in a few days.

Here are the tides for 9-13-08:

Tides for Navarre Beach starting with September 13, 2008.

Day High Tide Height Sunrise Moon Time % Moon /Low Time Feet Sunset VisibleSa 13 High 8:13 AM 1.7 6:31 AM Set 4:41 AM 93 13 Low 5:11 PM 0.8 6:55 PM Rise 5:56 PM

Here are the tides for 9-13-08:

Tides for Navarre Beach starting with September 13, 2008.

Day High Tide Height Sunrise Moon Time % Moon /Low Time Feet Sunset VisibleSa 13 High 8:13 AM 1.7 6:31 AM Set 4:41 AM 93 13 Low 5:11 PM 0.8 6:55 PM Rise 5:56 PM

Can you make it?

I think I will check out my ear at Vortex first (just got over some ear problems). I might get out there before the 13th, if so I would love to go. Ya'll wouldn't mind my father-in-law diving with us do you?

If pensacola beach is uncovered I'll probably want to move this there because I'll be a little bit on a time crunch that day and Pensacola beach is closer. Plus I miss it very much.

Back
Top Bottom