Dive in Germany?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Polpessa

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi, if anyone knows anything about dive sites in Germany I'd appreciate any info; I'm going there this summer for a language course and I'd like to get some diving in too. Thanks...

Hi,
tell me where you are going to and I will tell you about the divesites in that area.
And maybe the other way round? I am going to Switzerland next winter ( Aarau ). Could you tell me something about the divesites there?

I think maybe you'd get more answers if this was posted in the "Europe" section of the Travelling part of the SB.

Maybe a mod could move it for you if you nicely ask him to :wink:

@Polpessa
If you understand the german language already then have a look to the german lookalike of this board at www.scuba-board.de

You will find lots of information about dive sites all over germany. It is a still growing community of divers from all over Europe which are posting or just reading at scuba-board.de and so the quantity of postings about dive sites is growing also.

So please be patient with us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom