Cebu Dive Centre - Moalboal, Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CebuDivecentre

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Folks,

My name is Carl and I am the owner of the newly established Cebu Dive Centre based in Moalboal, Cebu. One of our clients, Paul, introduced us to this site and I must say it is excellent.

If you are interested in diving in the Philippines please contact us as we will arrange special package deals for any inquiries that we receive through Scubaboard. We can accommodate all your requirements from airport transfers, accommodation,multi location (Cebu) equipment rental, dive packages.

If it is a group booking (+4 persons) we will waiver the cost of the dives for the group leader.

We can be contacted via our website which can be viewed by doing a search on google for 'cebu dive centre'.

Hope to see you in sunny Moalboal :D

Carl

Attachments

• DSCF0152.jpg
    DSCF0152.jpg
    423.3 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCF0183.jpg
    DSCF0183.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 139
Are you an owner or an employee? Welcome to PPD!!!

Welcome to SB, Carl! I had a quick look at your website (thx for posting a link, Matt) and would like to make a comment if you don't mind. Your pricelist -- which as a single, budget-minded diver I'm quite interested in -- can't be opened on my Mac as I don't have Microsoft software on it. There may be others out there like me. :wink:

Hi Anna,

I guess you don't have Leopard then? Or Numbers? I have tried to attach it here as a PDF(one click for me from Numbers - God I love my Mac!)

Hope it works,

Matt.
ps enjoy the Bahamas!

Attachments

• pricelist.pdf
    333.2 KB · Views: 82
Carl,
I looked at your pricelist......
I am slow....is it US dollars? and the pricelist states :pADI DIVE COURSE (including course materials)
Does that mean the prices listed for each PADI course has the course fee and books wrapped up in the posted price. For example, it states: OPEN WATER $375
Does that mean the customer pays $375 US and has NO other costs?

The website is very nice.....really nice!! Welcome to SB.

Hi Folks,

My name is Carl and I am the owner of the newly established Cebu Dive Centre based in Moalboal, Cebu. One of our clients, Paul, introduced us to this site and I must say it is excellent.

If you are interested in diving in the Philippines please contact us as we will arrange special package deals for any inquiries that we receive through Scubaboard. We can accommodate all your requirements from airport transfers, accommodation,multi location (Cebu) equipment rental, dive packages.

If it is a group booking (+4 persons) we will waiver the cost of the dives for the group leader.

We can be contacted via our website which can be viewed by doing a search on google for 'cebu dive centre'.

Hope to see you in sunny Moalboal :D

Carl

Hi Anna,

I guess you don't have Leopard then? Or Numbers? I have tried to attach it here as a PDF(one click for me from Numbers - God I love my Mac!)

Hope it works,

Matt.
ps enjoy the Bahamas!

Thank you most kindly, Matt! The link worked great and the prices are doable. :) No, no Leopard or Numbers. My OS is the same version my Mac came with -- 10.3.9. But at least it's a Mac. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom