Last minute Liveaboard 9/12-9/22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JRO

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

Well, I just found out I have a vacation next week:banana:...how this happened is still a mystery, but a happy one:confused:.

With that said and hurricanes and tropical storms terrorizing the Caribbean, does anyone have any suggestions? I am a fairly experienced diver (N.Carolina, Florida, Belize, Bahamas, Turks&Caicos, St. John, Tortola, Grand Cayman, etc). I mainly look for the sea life although I enjoy wrecks as well. I prefer liveaboards, because...well....I am a lazy diver:sharkattack:

Taking any and all suggestions...ummm...so long as they are today :cool:

Thanks much,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

well, I just did a search on the Aggressor website and it says they don't have any vacancies on any boats for those dates. :shakehead: But that may be because it is so close. I would call them and see if they have openings on any boats. Maybe call Caradonna and ask them to find you something!

I know the Nekton is out for their coast guard service during that time. Check with Explorer Ventures? Peter Hughes?

those dates are so soon, it may be hard to find a spot on a liveaboard and ALSO airfare to destination.

Hi all,

Well, I just found out I have a vacation next week:banana:...how this happened is still a mystery, but a happy one:confused:.

With that said and hurricanes and tropical storms terrorizing the Caribbean, does anyone have any suggestions? I am a fairly experienced diver (N.Carolina, Florida, Belize, Bahamas, Turks&Caicos, St. John, Tortola, Grand Cayman, etc). I mainly look for the sea life although I enjoy wrecks as well. I prefer liveaboards, because...well....I am a lazy diver:sharkattack:

Taking any and all suggestions...ummm...so long as they are today :cool:

Thanks much,

Jeff

Why don't you go down and do the week with Turks and Caicos Explorer along with Scubaboard's HowardE and Muggsy?? A TV show is being filmed while they're there and I've already confirmed the boat survived Ike unscathed. Here's the thread where it's all explained: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cr...-join-me-muggsy-turks-caicos-explorer-ii.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom