Hotels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sudiver1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi All.

It's me again. So I have two choices with my timeshare for Sharm.

Grand Sharm
Gardenia Plaza Resort

Are these nice hotels?

Thx. Barbara

If the Grand Sharm is the Iberotel Grand Sharm then it is great. Camel Dive Club on site - very friendly. Located near Hadaba and only a LE20 taxi ride from Naama.

Don't know the Gardenia Plaza Resort but it is located at Sharks Bay. Think it's fine but a bit far out of Naama Bay where all the nightlife is.

Hope this is useful

I don't think it's the Iberotel. I think it's the Creative Grand Sharm. Is that close by?

Creative Grand Sharm is about 300 meters from Iberotel but not on the beach. Otherwise an OK hotel but not as nice as Iberotel.

Camel will pick you up if you want to dive with them.

Woo Hoo. Luckily the Creative Grand Sharm and the Gardenia were booked. Or at least the timeshares were booked. I was then able to get a room at the Renaissance Golden View, which looks BEAUTIFUL! I'm so excited. Thanks, guys.

Barbara

Any suggestions for nice hotels in sharm that are on the beach? thanks

There are no really good beaches in Sharm as it is all man made. In Naama you could try Hilton Dreams or Sonesta Beach. In Hadaba there is the Hilton Waterfalls, Renaissance, Iberotel Grand Sharm, Diamond Beach Calimera, Ritz Carlton all of which are on the sea front but don't have beaches as such.

North of Naama you have the Hyatt, the Sheraton, The Four Seasons and many others but again they have access to the sea but no real beaches.

Depends on how much you want to spend. I suggest you go on the internet and have a look at their websites.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom