Fin size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

micklock

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey AG, I'm looking to get some turtle fins but I not sure what size. I have a 905 with size 8 hard rubber boots, should I get the XXS-FN304 or the XXS-FN305.

Hey AG, I'm looking to get some turtle fins but I not sure what size. I have a 905 with size 8 hard rubber boots, should I get the XXS-FN304 or the XXS-FN305.

Hi Micklock,

Thanks for your question. I'm not sure re the part numbers you use as we do not use these here at Dive Rite. However, to give you an idea, I can use both the M or the L fins with S/S straps when using the 905 with size 8 boots. I prefer the feel of the L fins, but this is a personal preference. A M fits more snugly and has a slightly smaller blade size.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Ag

Hi Micklock,

Thanks for your question. I'm not sure re the part numbers you use as we do not use these here at Dive Rite. However, to give you an idea, I can use both the M or the L fins with S/S straps when using the 905 with size 8 boots. I prefer the feel of the L fins, but this is a personal preference. A M fits more snugly and has a slightly smaller blade size.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Ag

Thanks AG, the part numbers are from Dive Rite Express. I think I'll try the M as the boots are a little big on me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom