F/S Ikelite 6041 Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Killer&Griller

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This housing is about 2 years old. It has about 15 hours of video time on it. I have a new system and am not using this one. It is in very good condition. Come with the base, handle and main housing. It was designed to fit the following camcorders.

Canon ZR60, ZR65MC, ZR70MC
MV600, MV600i, MV630i, MV650i

Molded of clear polycarbonate to provide seamless construction and corrosion proof performance. This "Clearly Superior" design provides full view of the camcorder, control functions, and assurance the system is safe.

The base removes instantly with a unique toggle clamp for traveling or attaching of the optional Pro Video-Lite II battery pack. The handle assembly detaches from the housing by removal of just two nuts for packing.

#6041 Housing
Camera not included

A complete housing and camera combination weighs less than 9 pounds.

Housing only measures 6" wide; 10.5" wide with the removable handle bar attached; 8.5" high including the removable base; and 9" deep including knobs and port with glass lens.

The large viewing screen can be seen through the side. Housing features:

Optical glass port
Power on/off
Recording start/stop
Zoom control
Focus lock
Photo Snapshot button
Record to tape or card control
SuperEye viewfinder magnification
External lens filter possible

Seal is good and it has never been flooded or leaked. Obviously the lens are in good shape. Original cost was close to $900.

$295 FOB Southport, NC

Link to view pics since they won't upload on here again.

F/S Ikelite 6041 Housing - Spearfishing Planet

I would be interested in the housing. I'm going to be diving with Great White's on 9/27 and would like to have "moving" shots just in case my shooting finger freezes!!! :fear:

How quickly should you get it to San Diego?

Thanks - Suzanne

Back
Top Bottom